Jhal Magsi Desert Jeep Rally


Desert jeep rally in jhal magsi is one of the best sporting events in Balochistan. Every year in the month of december, drivers all around the country come to jhal magsi to participate in the rally. Two year ago, I had an opportunity to attend this thrilling event and I availed it.


The place of the event is one hour drive from my village but it took me two hours to reach Jhal Magsi because the road was not in good condition from my village to Jhal Magsi. As soon as I reached there, the rally was in progress. I was quite lucky to get few very good glimpses of it.


Jeeps were piercing through the heart of desert. Nerves of the drivers were tested on every turn in the desert of Jhal Magsi. I was astonished to see such beautiful scenes for the first time in my life.


Some jeeps were not good enough for the rally and could not bear the ruthlessness of desert so their engines seized.


Jeeps were going like bullets, all I can see was the dust clouds trailing them. It was an amazing experience. I wish to attend this thrilling event this year again.
         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bolan valley

Foods of Balochistan

Top 10 Places To Visit In Quetta