Sunset or Sunrise

Sunset at a Rice Farm in Jaffarabad 
Balochistan


Sunsets are one of the most beautiful experiences mother nature has to offer. As abundant as nature's love is, sunsets are for everyone- that too for free. Whether you live in the city or on the country side, on the beach or in the hills, be it a house or a condo- you can always gaze into the fiery gaze of the sun letting you know it's gonna be alright, each day...everyday.

There is something about God made wonders...they have their own language, their own music and their own way of healing your soul. In my darkest hours, sunsets testified and assured me that no matter what life throws at me, a new day will always come by taking me closer to my destiny and further away from my pain. Let the beams of light add the warmth in your life when you need it the most. It will cleanse your very soul, I promise you!

This beautiful view of the sunsetting deep into it's den for a new tomorrow was captured at a rice farm in a small village of Jaffarabad, Balochistan. It was a breathtaking scene to watch indeed. I always feel carresed and soothed after witnessing the beautiful sunsets at Jaffarabad. God has created a beautiful world and sunsets are like the mesmerising chandelier in the heavenly ballroom of Nature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bolan valley

Foods of Balochistan

Top 10 Places To Visit In Quetta